Hobby Contest & Show
Secretary: Jo DeCosa
Two age classifications: Junior Class (15 & younger), Senior Class (16 & older)
2. Models and Kits
4. Hand Carved Items
5. Collections - assorted
6. Collections - same
7. Dioramas and Dollhouses
9. Handmade - Red, White, & Blue Theme
- Mail in the Hobby Entry Form (see format below) so that it is received by August 13.
- PRE-REGISTRATION OF HOBBIES is necessary DUE TO LIMITED SPACE
Registration on Thursday
- All hobbies to be placed between 4:00 & 7:00 pm on Thursday.
- Space assignments and ID tags will be given out before you can set-up.
- Hobbies MUST be labeled and dated under or on the back of display.
You may print the form ( click here ) or copy the information below on a piece of paper.
HOBBY ENTRY FORM
Dawn Sullivan, 26 Henry Sanford Rd, Bridgewater, CT 06752
Must be received by August 14
[ _ ] Junior Entry (up to age 15) [ _ ] Senior Entry (16 & older)
Class#______ (Separate entry form needed for each class)
Display Size: If display exceeds 24” x 30”, call Dawn (860-355-5865)
Height [ _____ ], Width [ ______ ], Length [ ______ ]
Can Hobby be hung on chicken wire backdrop? YES / NO ___
Description of Hobby ________________________________