Pedal Tractor Pull
Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - In front of Bandstand.
Sunday, 11:00 a.m. - In front of Bandstand
The Finals: Following Sunday's competition, the 3 Class winners (on Sat. & Sun.) compete in the final FAIR PULL-OFFS.
- Boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 10, use pedal tractors supplied by the fair to pull loads as far as possible.
- The winner of each class is the contestant that pulls the heaviest load the farthest distance.
- A Full Pull is 6 feet.
- SUNDAY FAIR PULL-OFFS: Saturday's 3 Class winners will be invited back
- on Sunday to compete with Sunday's 3 Class winners in The Fair Pull Offs.
Event is open to boys & girls 5 to 10 years of age.
To participate, sign up at the Fair Office Saturday & Sunday
from 8:00 to 11:00 am
Bob, Kevin, Nancy, and Tim Stuart
5 & 6 year olds
7 & 8 year olds
9 & 10 year olds
- Ribbons for the first six places will be awarded in each class.
- All participants will receive a participation ribbon
- Pull Off winners will each receive a pedal tractor.