- General Admission $8.00
- Seniors (60+) $6.00
- Children (12-) Free
- 3-day pass $16.00
- Free Parking
Friday 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Map of the Grounds
Rules and Regulations
1. NO Pets (including dogs) are ALLOWED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS; with the exceptions of guide dogs and pets and dogs in the pet parade.
2. No unauthorized motorized vehicles are permitted on the grounds prior to 6:00 pm on Sunday.
3. The Fire Department will not be responsible for any damage done to persons, teams, automobiles, etc.
For participants in contests / exhibits
4. All entry blanks must be sent to committee heads. See contest descriptions for entry information and addresses of committee heads.
5. Entries for articles not listed in the Premium Book will not be accepted.
6. Grounds will be policed from the Thursday night before the Fair until the Monday night after the Fair.
7. The officers will use all precautions for the safety of goods on exhibitions, but in no case will be responsible for any loss or damage which may occur. Goods will be housed in tents, which will be patrolled nightly.
8. Exhibitors of Flowers, Vegetables, Fruits, Baked Goods, Needlework, and Hobbies do not receive a free pass to enter the Fair.
For participants in LIVESTOCK contests / exhibits
9. All Animals in competition must have current Rabies vaccinations
10. All vehicles carrying animals must enter the North Gate. No exceptions are to be made to this rule.
11. Camping is not allowed on Fair Grounds.
12. Cattle, Sheep & Poultry must be on the grounds before 7:00 pm on Friday.
13. It is important that the number of animals be specified on the entry. This is necessary so that the Livestock Committee can reserve the proper number of ties for each entry.
14. All exhibitors must have their stock ready for inspection Saturday at 10:00 am or the committee will not be responsible for neglect in judging them.
15. All livestock must remain on exhibit until 6:00 pm Sunday
Contest Awards and Premiums
16. No premiums will be paid on the dates of the Fair, except where otherwise stated. Premium list must be given directly to the Treasurer.
17. All premiums awarded will be paid after October 1, by the Treasurer without solicitation, but if any exhibitor fails to receive his premium by November 1, they should notify the Treasurer, giving their post office address.
18. No animal or article shall receive first money unless shown against competition. Where there is no competition, blue ribbon and second place premium will be paid.
19. If the receipts should not be sufficient to pay the premiums in full, aproportionate reduction will be made in all classes.
For Vendors, Industrial / commercial exhibitors and concessionaires
See Vendor Info Page
Back Gates: Open for a limited time each day
Open until 7 pm Re-open from 10:00-11:30 pm
Open from 6 - 9 am Re-open from 10:00-11:30 pm
Open from 6 - 9 am Re-open at 6:00 pm
100 Main St. South